Friday, January 16, 2009

Well, another day, another year. Can you all believe it is 2009? Daryl and I have sent out annual letter..Late as usual, but its out there.... If you didn't get one in the next week or so and want one, let me know via my email address... maryellen_99343@yahoo.com
Anyway, Daryl's injuries were a little worse than we thought and it looks like we might have to operate. I will be having surgery on my knee so it will look like we beat each other up. All we will be missing will be the little stars that circle around our heads. I have a profile on facebook and you can catch a family photo as well. Take care..... maryellen

2 comments:

Cassy said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

5dollarFanatic said...

yeah--I am so glad to see that you posted again. I hope dad gets his surgery soon and that it helps his arm heal. Love you tons- is there any way you can scan some pictures of you from your old scrapbook and e-mail them to me.