Thursday, March 13, 2008

March 13, 08

Just another day in the life of Maryellen and her wonderworld. Today I spent some time in the rain (taking Daryl some gas as his pickup ran out.) I spent some time on the phone...(My mother in law's phone died and we thought she had. (We finally got hold of her.)
I went to Relief Soc. to learn how to
1. Do my nails.. (that would be great if I could grow some first)
2. Decorate my house (this would be useful if I could find anything I already bought for
the projects in the first place....)
3. Exercise myself to fitness... (the last time I tried their aerobics was in 1976 and didn't
walk for a week...no thanks! But I'll take the information ....thanks
4. Dress for Success. (Now if they start carrying my size in the cute little catalogs I'd have a chance.. ) However, you can always accessorize your Goodwill specials with
Wally World Jewelry. I wonder if pearls will go with my sweat pants? Have you
wondered why Victoria's Secret doesn't carry XXlarge sizes? If I tried out the
clothes they offered I'd have no secrets left at all thats for sure.. One secret would b
poking out one side while the other squishing out the other...
All kidding aside...I don't think it would do for me to show up in a pink and black
teddy around Daryl. He'd take one look and keel right over and my life insurance
policy isn't that much.
So to make a long story shorter....I ate the dinner at the Rel. Soc night and skipped out to come
home and read a good book.... I think I'll do that manicure tommorrow...right after I have that second piece of cake. (One can never get to much exercise after the strainous activity of fork lifting... HUM? I wonder if that would lead to needing a fork lift? ) Love to all,
maryellen.

3 comments:

5dollarFanatic said...

okay so i am your first commenter-that is so funny, i couldn't stop laughing through it all. You and your humour.. Anyway keep on posting..its fun to see what you write.

Jake and Angie said...

This is Angie, Arin and Ashley's old roommate in college. Your post made me laugh. I'm with Arin, keep posting, you could really make someones day.
also sorry for peeking at your blog.

Mikaela said...

Oh my word Maryellen! I am dying over here...peeing my pants. Ashley told me about your blog. I will have to add your to my favorites. You'd better keep the hilarity coming because my life's pretty boring. Send me your email (mine is mikaelaselbe@yahoo.com) and I'll add you so you can read my blog, if you so desire that is! Hope all's well...gearing up for the big Stoker Reunion? Next month is just around the corner! :)

~Mikaela