Saturday, March 1, 2008

Welcome to Maryellens World

I decided to start a blog site so I can update without having to email everyone on the happenings in my life and Grandma Stoker's condition. I will put up new pics of the kids occasionally so stay tuned.
Grandma continues in good condition. No breast cancer and that is a great relief. She is restless now that spring has sprung but she is doing good health wise. She continues to have her Primary Dr visits every two months and her cancer treatments to maintain the size of her bone cancer in her back once a month.
Arin and Joe and their girls came to visit this weekend and it is fun to visit and play with them and the girls.
Don't know if you have heard that Austin got married. He married a sweet girl (Michelle) from North Dakota. She has a 7 yr old son named Orion. They live and work in Fargo..
Arica will be taking her High School Dance team to Southern California to perform at the end of this month. I will be taking care of Michael and Violet and that should be fun but I'm sure to loose weight just keeping up with them.
Arin and Joe's daughter Brooke is being blessed last weekend in March in Spokane to I will go from Idaho Falls (Arica's house) to Spokane and then home. Should keep me busy for a while.
Well this is my first message so I will keep it short and sweet. love, me

1 comment:

Btflgal said...

Maryellen, I got your blog address from Arin's blog. Great photos of you and Daryl, I especially love your engagement picture! Way cute! I can see a resembelance of all your girls in your engagement photo.
I am excited for your blog, it will be nice to keep up with your branch of the family.
I also have a blog, but it is a protected site. Email me and I will send you an invite :) btflpreas@msn.com